Applications are possible throughout the whole year.
Please attach a detailed CV to your cover letter and name a person for reference.
- Have successfully completed at least 2 years of study in a field relevant to FES’ work (i.e. Social sciences, Economics, International Law, Journalism, African Studies etc.) and
- Be willing to work at the FES office in Lusaka, Zambia at least eight weeks.
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung requires interns
- To be able to flexibly adapt to a new culture and environment,
- To observe the entry regulations (including visa),
- To effect necessary insurances (such as health insurance and liability insurance with world-wide coverage) at their own cost and
- To get all necessary vaccinations on their own expenses.
The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is NOT able to
- Pay for cost of any kind or to pay a remuneration and
- To undertake liability for accidents, injuries or damages of any kind.